03 Jun 2007 Contributing Just Got a Lot Easier Thanks to ProStockMaster
I recently discovered a microstock gem!
It’s an application that streamlines contributing to multiple microstock websites. Software developer David Mail has developed ProStockMaster which will manage the uploading of your files to all the top microstock agencies.
|Free to try with a 5 file per day upload limit. Full license US$49 or €39
|Single seat. 1 year service packs, upgrades and email technical support. 30day money back guarantee.
|iStockphoto, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Fotolia, BigStockPhoto, CanStockPhoto, 123rf, LuckyOliver
|Versions for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
Time saving. If you’re selling photos at multiple microstock agencies you can replace the other photo upload methods with a centralized and automated solution.
- Allows you to input IPTC data into your photos if it’s not already there
- Collects your portfolio statistics from all microstock websites in one simple window
- Keyword generator suggests extra keywords
- Upload an entire folder of images at once
- Automatic software updates
How it Works
- Post-process your files in the application of your choice
- Keyword and upload with ProStockMaster
- Categorize (where required) and submit on the agencies’ websites
It does what it says on the tin. Together with IPTC data, ProStockMaster makes the contributing process significantly less demanding.
If you’re already uploading your images via FTP with IPTC data, then ProStockMaster will have less of an impact on your time spent uploading. However, once you’re setup to upload your images to the first microstock website, adding those images to another site is only a tick-box away. This makes it almost as easy to upload to eight websites as it is for one.
See the ProStockMaster website.