01 Mar 2008 Microstock Earnings Report February 2008
February started off extremely poorly for me, but the latter half picked up and brought my total back up to a respectable level, but still nowhere near reaching my next milestone.
|Agency||Earnings US$||Portfolio Size||Return per Image
- Dreamstime were the only agency where I earned any Extended License sales in February (2)
- In response to some insightful comments, I’m now reporting my average Return Per Image (RPI) rather than the total
- I uploaded around 50 new files during the second half of February, which helped the earnings recover from the slow start to the month
- Best month ever at BigStockPhoto and 123rf
- I initially reported LuckyOliver as having achieved no sales in February, but on the last day (after I wrote this post) I sold seven photos of the one series
- I purchased my first prime lens in February, taking my lowest possible aperture from f3.6 to f1.8 – a whole new world of light and depth-of-field!