01 Oct 2007 Microstock Earnings Report September 2007
Earnings broke through this month hitting a new high of $551.02. The previous high was also the month of September, experienced last year with earnings of $536.98. While it’s nice to have a new high earnings mark, I’m a long way from reaching my goal of $1,000 per month by the end of this year. I haven’t been shooting much, nor uploading to bring all agencies up to the same quantity of photos.
|Agency||Earnings US$||Portfolio Size||Per Photo||Percentage|
- Having only just surpassed my record set 12 months prior, it’s clear that my earnings have stagnated. This is further evidence that generating consistent earnings in the microstock market requires ongoing work, which I haven’t been maintaining.
- The surprisingly high earnings-per-image at StockXpert is slowly dropping as I continue uploading my portfolio in reverse order of success.
- LuckyOliver returned to prior form with an Extended License sale in September. For the portfolio size I currently have with them, they’re producing a disproportionately high quantity of Extended License sales.
- Extended licenses were above average in September , with one at iStockphoto, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, and two at Fotolia.
- Of the high earners only Dreamstime was down on last month.