It’s time for the Microstock Celebrity series to turn its attention to Fotolia and its dynamic leader, Oleg Tscheltzoff.
Tscheltzoff was co-founder of Fotolia and is currently CEO and owner. He is known for being a serial entrepreneur and a distinct lack of appropriate headshots for the owner of a photography company.
French born with Russian heritage | Lives in Versailles, France | Spends half his time in New York City | Studied Mathematics in France | MBA from New York
Tscheltzoff is a serial entrepreneur, with a long list of successful businesses to his credit. He founded a telecommunications company in Ukraine and a web hosting company in France. His most recent venture is bahu.com, another Internet business. He is “an advanced amateur photographer”, shooting with a Canon 1Ds MkII.
Signs of Success
- Built Fotolia into a top tier microstock agency
- Has created many successful companies
- Maintained his position as President of Fotolia while investing in new ventures wixi.com and bahu.com
- Oleg Tscheltzoff interview on Npost
- Video Interview with Oleg Tscheltzoff on YouTube (in French)
- Oleg Tscheltzoff at TheStockAsylum
- Oleg ‘David’ Tscheltzoff on Business2.0
- Oleg’s “Fotolia earned $100M in 2010″ panel at Le Web
Posted January 8th, 2008 by Lee Torrens