30 Nov 2009 This Month in Microstock – November 2009
November was the slowest news month in the microstock market for as long as I’ve been taking notice. No major announcements from any of the top agencies, so this month’s news comes in bullet point form:
- Fotolia opened a customized site in Turkey, the first to do so
- Fotolia also requested contributors start submitting tax forms as Shutterstock did earlier this year
- LookStat added a very cool Collections feature, allowing microstockers to more easily dissect their earnings data
- ImageCatalog, a small microstock agency which didn’t enjoy a positive reputation, closed for business
- Getty Images opened the Flickr collection for submissions
Told you it was a slow month!