17 Apr 2008 CushyStock – Microstock Upload Utility
CushyStock is the microstock upload utility for those who want their microstock upload utility to do everything. It’s packed full of functionality and features.
Created by Russian programmer Alex Bakulin, CushyStock gives the immediate impression that the core processes were well considered. The layout and workflow is clear and logical, making it quick and painless to learn how it works.
The functionality provides substantial time savings for high volume microstockers, which sets it apart from competing microstock upload utilities.
What it does
- Allows you to input IPTC data into your photos if it’s not already there
- Automatically uploads your files
- Displays balance and sales statistics
- Model release management – allows you to link and upload model releases with individual photos
- Intuitive interface – easy to learn and use
- Automatic keyword generation to help keywording your images
- Supports illustrations with EPS format viewing and conversion
- Simple Wizard mode to upload images in just four steps
- Multi-file actions – easily edit or queue multiple files with a single action
- Omni-agency support – setup any quantity of agencies as long as they support FTP uploading
- Customer wishlist to suggest and vote on features for future versions
- Referral program
- Support for uploading to iStockphoto
- Tracking individual images
CushyStock certainly has a generous list of features, which combined with the intuitive interface, makes it an ideal tool for active microstock contributors. The only negatives I experienced were the inability to upload multiple files simultaneously and the minimal support information on the website. Otherwise this is a great facility that will make preparing and contributing photos to microstock agencies easier and quicker.
Check out the CushyStock website.